Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mini Modular Set - Crazy Detail!

So, I was clicking around lego.com today, as I am known to do, and came across this set, which, for the record, looks pretty interesting on its own. Until you zoom in. And you realize that each of the builds is made out of tiny pieces, and that this $80 kit has over 1300 pieces. CRAZY DETAIL!

ZOOM, ENHANCE!




My thought was to get this and wire it up with some LED's. Usually I like to set up these kits and leave them stock, because I'm not much of a designer... Thats why I don't buy random pieces and even attempt to put something together of my own design. I think what I like most about this is that, even a dullard like me could put together something creative with this, if only in the form of some LED's that light the thing up. One could feasibly take this, light it up, and add elements from some o the christmas set, and showcase your love of Lego around the holidays!

Be careful... fake snow is addictive :)

This kit is a bit pricy, but looks like a great deal of fun. I'll let you know how the build process goes as soon as mine arrives!

LEGO Exclusive Set #10230 Mini Modulars

No comments:

Post a Comment