Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hulk Lego - 4350

I was traveling for business, and the opportunity presented itself for me to go buy some lego... And of course, I did!

I found a set on sale (the title set, Hulk 4350) for $11 at a local Wal-Mart. I snagged it, and put it together, but I'm fairly disappointed in the build. I should have known that something was up with a piece count of 39.



The purpose of this build was to be a menacing creation that guards the pencil holder on my cubicle. Because of the size of this build, I was fairly certain (and turned out correct) that the build would include a few custom pieces. So, needless to say, when I opened the kit, and found that each of the 39 pieces was a custom piece, I sort of grimaced a bit. No custom builds of the hulk-ster! '

You can pick this kit up at Amazon!

LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530

No comments:

Post a Comment